Saturday, May 12, 2007



We got Logan some sea monkeys for his Birthday. He has been checking them everyday since but so far
N
O
T
H
I
N
G
!......




He thinks they will look like this when they grow, but most of us probably remember sea monkeys do not resemble anything the pictures in the back of the comic books used to show! There is no tiny family waving at you but hopefuly for Logan sake he at least see's something swimming around in the water in the next couple of days or I will have one disappointed child on my hands!



On another note nothing to do with the sea monkeys but I got such a kick out of how big this bottle of tums is....
Do you think AJ plans on being stressed out this month or what, this bottle of tums he purchased at BJ's is huge!!


post signature

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Oh wow! Sea Monkeys! I always wanted some of those as a kid! I guess, in a way, that I was hoping that they WERE like the picture of the little family waving. I hope he sees something sooN!

Thanks for the compliments on my scrapbook stuff!