Friday, May 11, 2007


My online friend Rachel tagged me.......
so here goes.........
Here are the rules for playing 10 Things: Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end you choose people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged. You can't tag the person who tagged you!

1. I hate, hate bugs of every kind, so in the summer I hate being out when it gets dark..I have to be inside where it is bug free!!
( I know Rachel you are probably thinking what a Girly Girl!! LOL!!)

2. Some days I worry obsessively about what would happen if AJ and I were to die in a car accident, who would I choose to raise our children and who would step forward to take all 4 in so they do not have to be spilt up.

3. I do not like the taste of coffee so I do not drink it but yet I love Dunkin Donuts Hazelnut Coffee Coladas. ...
..Go figure!

4. If no one is home in the house I am afraid to go down cellar to do laundry, one to many scary movies I guess.. I do go down because the laundry will not wait for a silly fear but I have to psych myself up first!!

5. I love, love to watch sports if my kids are playing but can not stand the sound of sports on t.v. it drives me nuts!!

6. I am obsessed with Margaritiville Coconut shrimp and at least once a month I try to buy a box from BJ's as a treat. I would eat it every night if I could but then I probably would not fit though my kitchen door!!

7. I am very insecure as a person, something I am working on but alot of times I feel like people are talking about me, even though in my heart I know it not true I know I am friendly and well liked but it is a hard feeling to get rid of......

8. Something I am just realizing Thanks to A.J. is that I interrupt alot when people or friends are talking with me, it is not that I am trying to be rude, It is just that I come from a big family 2 brothers & 2 sisters and to get your point across you had to spit it out quick! So I need to remind myself to let people finish talking first and then say my point~

9. We watch Drake and Josh during dinner almost every night on t.v.!! I can't believe I just typed that.....

10. The last 10 weird, random things, facts or habits about myself would be that I have been tagged but I do not have 10 people to tag back so my tag will end here!



post signature

1 comment:

Mrs Pretzel said...

I LOVE IT! I forgive you your fear of bugs, and I LOVE that you watch Drake and Josh! Can you believe that I know what you MEAN!? LOL I'm so glad that we became friends here on line. Thanks for playing.