Friday, May 25, 2007


Ashley and Logan's Birthday was May 10th but because we had their First Communion on May 5th we decided to Celebrate their Birthday during Memorial day Weekend~
So I have been busy shopping and cleaning my house and the funny thing is after the party is over.......
I will be busy shopping and cleaning once again since all the gocery money went to buy party food and we can only eat party leftovers so long before the kids start saying their hungry and there is nothing to eat!!!
And with everyone coming in and out of the house all day the floors will need washing and so on....
But the nice thing is this is the last Birthday party till November in this house!!
We will probably have one or two small picnics during the summer but I consider them spur of the moment partys with just a few people, good food, drinks and laughing!
post signature

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

LOL, I use to have parties at my house all the time too. I got real sick of helping others clean up after their parties while they ate and left the mess for me at mine. Soooo, we quit having big get togethers here. We either have only a few people over or go to a park for the party. It seems to be working well for us. Dont forget to post some pictures of the party!