Friday, May 18, 2007


I have been tagged again, this time by my online friend Karen~
The seven deadly sins of Lisa:

1. Lust~My husband!


2. Gluttony~~Like I mentioned before I can make myself sick eating Margaritaville Coconut shrimp!!


3. Greed~I like Karen would have to say I to am greedy for alone time, I would love to have just 24 hours to do something or even nothing at all! To curl up and read a good book without anyone asking for something would be the best!


4. Sloth~I will have to steal Karen and say Laundry and it's never ending growing pile!! Even with my husband who helps do loads of it we still feel buried by the piles~




5. Wrath~Would have to be when I lose my patience with my children and husband, I always end up hating myself after and wishing I could go back and do it over again.


6. Envy~People who seem to have it all put together. The perfect house, the perfect family, the perfect job you get the picture even though if I probably look a little closer I might find they are not so perfect after all~


7. Pride~I have pride in my family and am proud to say that they are mine and I love them!



post signature

No comments: