Thursday, May 10, 2007

Happy, Happy 8th Birthday Ashley & Logan~

I can not believe you two are 8 years old already it seems like only yesterday when the doctor told us he saw to beautiful heartbeats beating strongly, I remember feeling so many emotions that day they ranged from being scared thinking I still have a baby at home since Jake was only 6 months old to crying and then overjoyed that I was to become the mom of twins!! The bond you both share never fails to amaze me... You may fight at times but you also look out for each other and always find a way to comfort one another when you are sad!!! You both have completed this family and I could not imagine our lives without both of you in it.
Happy Birthday Babies!!
We love you, Thank you for being you!!!








Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Awww! Such sweet pictures! Thanks for sharing them!

SimplyAmusingDesigns.com said...

Time just goes too fast, doesn't it? Katie just turned 10 and it seems like 5 minutes ago that she was a toddler. Love the photos of the kids - they are adorable!

Thanks for all the comments on my blog - I miss our old ebay group! I love being able to keep up with you guys online! Can you believe it was over a YEAR ago???