Sunday, April 01, 2007

A Beautiful Day!!

Wow it has been awhile since I blog anything!! I have been so busy with alot of changes I am in the middle of re-doing my ebay store and also trying to get my off ebay store up and running!!

Today was a nice sunny day!! AJ decided to take the youngest three out fishing for the day! I thought Ashley would hate it since she is so like me and I do not like fishing!! I don't like bugs!, I have no patience for waiting!, I can not stand the though of baiting a worm! But she loved it....
She liked be out on the pond with her brothers and Dad, They did not catch anything but they had a wonderful day and isn't that the most important thing!!!


post signature

1 comment:

SimplyAmusingDesigns.com said...

Lisa...sounds like you really ARE busy! and excited!