Thursday, February 22, 2007

Quiet......



Shhhh.....


Do you hear that?

I bet you didn't hear anything.....because

That's right it is the sound of a Quiet House

Our house is usually Loud and with 4 kids I do mean Loud

But tonight we just have Jake with us, Grandma took Ashley & Logan for a sleepover and Tyler is sleeping out at his friend's house!

So tonight feels extremely quiet to me!

With just one there is no one to fight with, no one to tease, no one to be loud and silly with!

I like the quiet but at the same time I miss the noise and commotion of our loud family....

That is until tomorrow night when I am sure I will be yelling "Quiet Down!", "Stop teasing your brothers", "Did you hear what I said Balls are for throwing outside not in", and the famous "Alright who hit who first"

I am sure those of you with more then one child gets the pictures! Especially those with boys in the house!

and then I will be thinking "What I wouldn't give for a few minutes of peace and quiet around here"

1 comment:

Mrs Pretzel said...

Mmmmmm Enjoy that peace and quiet!

rachel