Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Time to light a FIRE~


It is finally getting cold enough here to light a fire, last winter we burned a lot in the wood stove but this year it has been so unseasonably warm that we haven't had the chance to burn much.

My oldest son argured with me this morning that he is going to school in basketball shorts he has worn basketball shorts to school since it started in September, finally today I put my foot down and said it is freezing outside you are going to school in jeans! Well I finally won the battle and he went in jean

BUT TOMMOROW......

will start another BATTLE of the strong willed teenage son and the Mom who doesn't want his legs to freeze!!!

Click for Chicopee, Massachusetts Forecast


1 comment:

Mrs Pretzel said...

Loving that fireplace! We burn pretty regularly here...

rachel